Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Rewards.com?
- Rewards.com is your premier destination for engaging in the world of rewards. Today you can start by earning cash back and/or using coupons with your favorite online retailers. Our aim is to provide you with a service that makes your shopping experience more enjoyable, efficient and rewarding.
- Is there a fee to use Rewards.com?
- No. Membership at Rewards.com is absolutely free! We want to provide you with a free service that allows for extensive savings, and putting your money where it belongs � back into your pocket!
- How do I get my money?
- If you have earned the $5.00 minimum cash back for purchases through Rewards.com you are eligible to receive your cash back earnings. Make sure that you have filled out your payment preferences for your account so we know where to send your money- Here is how to do it:
- Login to Rewards.com
- Go to the "My Account" drop down menu
- Select "My Information"
- Click "Payment Preferences"
- Choose payment type and "Update"
- What services does Rewards.com offer?
- Rewards.com currently offers you cash back and coupons! In order to enjoy earning cash back from Rewards.com, you must enroll for membership. It just takes a minute and all we need is an email address or username and a password. If you don't want to enroll for membership, you can still use Rewards.com's coupons with no obligation, but you will not have the opportunity to earn cash back.
- How do I unsubscribe to Rewards.com emails?
- When logged in to Rewards.com, click on 'My Account', and then select 'My Information'. Scroll to 'Communication Preferences' and select the communications you would like to opt-out of.
- Does Rewards.com require membership?
- Yes in order to earn cash back. It's absolutely free and just takes a minute - all we need is an email address or username and a password.
- No if you only want to use the coupons found on Rewards.com, but you will not have the opportunity to earn cash back.
- Am I buying directly from Rewards.com?
- No. Rewards.com does not sell any products or services. When you go through Rewards.com and select a merchant we then 'link' (take) you to the merchant site to transact. Once you reach the merchants site you are no longer connected to Rewards.com but are now dealing directly with the merchant. If you have any questions or concerns with a product, please contact the merchant from whom you purchased the product.
- How do I know how much cash back I can earn from a merchant?
- Next to each merchants name on Rewards.com is displayed the percentage of cash back or dollar amount you can earn from each merchant. Be sure that you click on the 'Exclusions' on the merchant details page to ensure that what you are purchasing is eligible. Merchants set their own exclusions and are out of the control of Rewards.com.
- Does the amount of cash back a merchant offers ever change?
- Yes. We are always working closely with merchants to secure the best offers to provide you with the greatest rewards. At times, we may provide you with daily deals and limited time offers so check back frequently.
- Do I have to visit Rewards.com before making a purchase?
- Yes. In order for you to earn cash back from Rewards.com, you must login to your Rewards.com account, click the merchant you wish to shop with and complete your qualifying transaction during the same browser session.
- When do I get paid?
- Unlike many other cash back websites, Rewards.com does not require you to request a cash back payment. Cash back is automatically paid out monthly, on or about the 25th, once your 'Confirmed' cash back reaches $5.00 or more. At that time we will send you the award via check or PayPal based the preferences you set up under 'My Account'.
- What is a qualified purchase?
- In order to make a qualified purchase, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be logged into the Rewards.com website
- Use only valid links from the Rewards.com website to link to a participating merchant's website
- NOT purchase any items specifically excluded by the participating merchant as identified in the 'Merchant Exclusions'
- Use only coupons or promotion codes located on the Rewards.com website
- NOT make any changes to your online purchase, either over the phone or at the time of in-store pick-up, or your order will not be credited resulting in ineligibility to earn cash back
- What is the difference between Pending and Confirmed?
- After a qualified purchase has been made through Rewards.com it can take up to 30 days to be reported by the merchant. Once reported it will show as 'Pending' and will remain in that status for 40 days from the date of your order to allow for returns/cancels.
- After 40 days (from the date of your order) it will change to 'Confirmed' which means that the cash back is now available to be paid out. Once your confirmed cash back reaches $5.00 or more it will automatically be sent to you via check or PayPal based on the preferences you set up under 'My Account'.
- Can I buy a gift certificate and still earn cash back?
- You will only earn cash back from gift certificate purchases if allowed by the merchant. Most merchants on Rewards.com exclude gift certificate purchases from earning cash back. Be sure to check the merchant exclusions on merchant details page. Merchants set their own exclusions and are out of the control of Rewards.com.
My Account Support
- Can I use a coupon on a purchase and still receive cash back?
- Only coupons that are found on Rewards.com can be used and still allow you to earn cash back when shopping through Rewards.com. Use of coupons found outside of Rewards.com will cause your purchase to be ineligible for cash back awards.
Orders & Payments
- How do I join Rewards.com and create my own account?
- Click 'Sign-Up' in the top of the page and provide an email address or username and password. It's easy and absolutely free!
- What does My Rewards.com membership entail?
- Your Rewards.com membership allows you to earn cash back and use coupons from your favorite merchants.
- I forgot my Password/Username, what should I do?
- Click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any Rewards.com page and from the drop down list select 'I am having problems or do not remember my user/password'.
- How do I edit my Account information?
- Click 'My Account' in the top corner of the Rewards.com Mall and choose from 'My Rewards', 'My Favorites' or 'My Information'.
- How do I cancel my Account?
- You may terminate your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a customer service inquiry here.
Privacy & Security
- I made a purchase and I don't see it under 'My Account', what should I do?
- It can take up to 30 days after the date of purchase to see your order in the 'My Rewards' section on Rewards.com.
- If your order is over 3 weeks old and you would like your order researched, click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any Rewards.com page and choose 'I would like to search for an order' and be sure to fill in the information. The Rewards.com customer support team will be happy to assist and will communicate with you via email.
- If there is a problem with my order, who should I contact?
- If you experience a problem with your order you should contact the merchant from whom you made the purchase. Rewards.com does not sell any products or services.
- How can I see my purchases made through Rewards.com?
- Click 'My Account' at the top of the page and choose 'My Rewards'. The details of all of your purchases through Rewards.com will be displayed and the status for each order listed.
- What is the minimum/maximum amount of cash back I can earn?
- The minimum amount that you must accrue before Rewards.com will send your cash via check or PayPal is $5.00
- There is no maximum � cash back earning potential is unlimited!
- Who do I contact if I have problems with my Rewards.com Account?
- Click 'Contact Us' located at the bottom of any Rewards.com page and choose from the drop down menu. The Rewards.com customer support team will be happy to assist you and will communicate with you via email.
- Who are the winners from the 2012 Holiday Shopping Spree Chance to Win Promotion?
- Candace, R. - Double Cash Back Bonus
- Deloney, A. - Double Cash Back Bonus